Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Oil Mist Extraction||Power:||0.75kw 1.5kw|
|Filter Type:||ESP HEPA Filter||Material:||Corrosion Protection Shell|
|Voltage:||220V , 380V, 400V ,415V, 480V||Frequency:||50Hz Or 60Hz|
|Application:||CNC Machinese , Vacuum Pump||Type:||Esp Removal|
Factory Electirc Dust Steam Oil Mist Collector Filtration Air Purification Centrifugal fume smoke extraction
The oil mist collector is a purification device and widely used in CNC lathes, washing machines, cylindrical grinding machines, internal cylindrical grinding machines, and surface grinding machines. hobbing, milling and edging machine tools, vacuum pumps, spray test chambers, electric discharge machining, CNC machined machining centers and other processing equipment produced in the oil mist, with high purification efficiency, low noise, easy use .
It uses centrifugal separation and high-efficiency filtration technology.
After the exhaust gas is treated by the oil mist purification system, the oil mist exhaust gas is effectively collected and purified, and the collection and purification efficiency is as high as 99% or more.
|Voltage||50 / 60Hz , 3phase , 120V, 220V, 380V,400V ,415V|
How Oil Mist Collector Works
1. Oil mist is removed at source
2. Oil mist is removed from the air by centrifugal impaction
3. Dust ,smoke and fume can be removed
4. Clean oil is returned to machine
5. Clean air is returned to workplace
Advantages of installing oil mist collector
1.The oil mist produced by the machines has adverse effects on the human body's respiratory system and skin health, and will reduce the work efficiency of employees , long-term work in this environment, the probability of occupational disease is high .
2. If oil mist diffuse in the air for a long time , it will lead to failure of the machine's circuit system and control system, increase maintenance costs;
3. The oil mist purifier can recycle the cutting fluid of the machine tool and reduce its loss.
Contact Person: Sales Manager